At Humble & Clark we respect and value differences, as ultimately we are a people business. Our employees have a range of backgrounds, expertise and personality which enables us to offer a bespoke service to clients throughout the North East Region and nationally from our offices in Hexham, Northumberland.
Our size and structure give us the opportunity to be quick in decision making and innovative in finding the solution to issues.
We are able to organise
- a qualified signer for our clients who are hearing impaired
- home visits for those living in residential homes and hospitals
- accessible meeting rooms and parking at our offices
- an independent witness
- Mr and Mrs H wanted to make Wills but were concerned as to how their hearing loss would restrict their understanding of the process and their ability to make their wishes clear. Our lawyer Paul agreed to meet them at their home with a family friend, who signed, to provide advice and support in a familiar environment. We organised a signer from a local charity to attend further meetings so that we could ensure instructions and the signing process were clear and stress free.
- Mr E’s sister contacted us explaining that her brother who had learning difficulties, mobility issues and blindness wanted to make a Power of Attorney. Our lawyer Paul was able to visit him in his care home to satisfy himself that he had the capacity to make a Power of Attorney.
We fund raise annually for good causes:
- 2019 People In Property Quiz - Lifespan - £1225 raised
- 2018 Northern Thunder Power Chair Football team
- 2017 Hexham Priory School Mid-Summer Ball sponsorship
- 2016 Kielder Half Marathon - Calvert Trust (Kielder) - £1050 raised
- 2015 Dive with Sharks - Muscular Dystrophy Campaign - £1113 raised
- 2014 Chevy Chase - Muscular Dystrophy Campaign - £1256 raised
Last Updated: Nov 02, 2020