Senior Residential Conveyancer
We are keen to speak with Licensed Conveyancers or solicitors with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience to run a caseload of residential conveyancing and property matters to include, Sales, Purchases, Freehold, Leasehold, New- Build, Unregistered, Shared Ownership, Right to Buy and Help to Buy.
Customer service is key to our success. We deliver. We never over promise. We never pay referral fees.
The successful candidate will play an important role within the business, with Partnership opportunity and a view to heading up the business in a few years.
- manage their own caseload up to 70 files
- be conversant with the full conveyancing process with excellent technical knowledge
- the ability to work to challenging timescales and to plan and organise effectively
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with dedication to providing exceptional client service
- a willingness to contribute to the success of the whole team
This is a full time office based role worked over 5 days
Please call Partner Sarah Lyon Clark T: 07702030001 for a confidential chat or send your CV to email@example.com
The Partners at Humble & Clark Legal Services have unrivalled experience of providing Residential conveyancing services alongside Lasting Power of Attorney’s and Wills to clients throughout the North East and nationally, for over 30 years.
We are committed to providing a fast and comprehensive service in a friendly and professional way. We embrace technology, offer expert legal knowledge and straightforward advice. Our costs are fixed and all transactions have a dedicated conveyancer to ensure a personal approach.
We are situated on Bridge End Industrial Estate in Hexham, 30 minutes drive from Newcastle city centre, 2 mins from A69 with allocated free parking and 7 mins walk from Hexham train station